To a real man.

"... that's 'cause you're fucking phenomenal."

Thank you- I need to hear those words (or something similar) more than you might think. And I need you to know that YOU are fucking phenomenal also. You are a real man that other men should look to when they are in doubt. I know you don't believe this; that no one could tell you this enough times. You are funny, compassionate, loving, flirty, silly, serious, desirable, strong, inspirational, creative, artistic, always willing to help, somewhat mature, wild, sporadic, sexy, often high on caffeine, smart, classy, always challenging yourself to be better, and an all around bad ass. I wish you could hear me. I wish you knew how much I love you. And know that I don't that I say that lightly... I love you.

Thank you.

Popular Posts