Please don't be the one who got away...

When will it be my turn? My turn for an amazing, giggling, no hold 'em, goosebumps, kind of love? When will it be my turn to flirt endlessly with someone who I adore? Dancing the night away? Innocent first kisses and breathless conversations? Or even slightly risque one night stands? Moving too fast because you can't wait anymore?

Please stop hugging me. Stop asking me to lunch, coffee, drinks, dinner and all that is in between.Stop texting, calling, and waving. I can't stand your smile. I hate your brown eyes. I hate your contagious laugh. I hate your inappropriate humor. I hate that you have a new found confidence. I hate your passion for social justice. I hate your anxiety and nerves with women. I hate your harmonica. Play me the blues. I love that you want to respect women and it comes off as shyness. I love that you want to be a high school counselor so that you can make a difference at a crucial time in peoples' lives. I love that you're so sure of who you are. I love your dirty jokes. I could listen to you laugh all day. I love making you laugh. I could get lost in the depth of your smoky eyes that are surrounded by the longest, most beautiful eyelashes. I love your smile and that you're rarely not smiling. Please tell me you want to hang out. Take me out to dinner. Hold me forever.

I'm disappointed that you're falling in love with someone other than me

Popular Posts