Daygo, CA




Happiness is…
• A silly flight from L.A. to San Diego… we taxied longer than we flew
• Classy dinner at the Olive Garden
• Ryan Bro’s Coffee
• Smooth vanilla lattes
• Bagels, bagels, bagels
• San Diego Safari Park
• Elephants playing/splashing in the pool
• Baby obsessed Tram drivers
• Planning my life as a zoologist
• Crazy looking cranes
• Walking, walking, walking
• Frozen lemonade
• Delicious sandwiches and amazing potato salad
• Early morning Starbucks
• Trader Joes
• Cheese that has melted and re-jelled
• “Hey you, where’s the biggest loser casting?” Oh my gosh, that could be most offensive/embarrassing thing to ever ask!
• Trying out for the Biggest Loser (see previous blog post)
• Human Bingo
• Minor sun burns
• Better chaco tan
• Finding cold beverages
• Lazy days in front of the TV
• Helping AAA finish up her first pintrest project
• Terrible movies
• Hillbilly Handfishin’
• Jersey Shore
• The Animal Planet
• Mexican wedding cookies
• Mexican coke- real sugar
• “Pinterest has a lot of my interest”
• Not measuring the bulletin board paper
• Borders that cover up your mistakes
• Jack in the Crack/Yak in da Box
• Pedicures
• Oh my gosh, salty chicken wings… drooling
• George Lopez- “dream and dream big”
• The Casa del Fuego garden
• 30 day challenges
• Butter mints
• Terrible Seth Green movies
• Tasty Carne Asada Tacos
• Delicious lime/lemon ice cream
• Silly flights again
• Seeing Stevie Wonder- he was on my flight from LAX to PHX, crazy I know.
o I sort of wish I had asked for a picture, it would have been another item off of my bucket list.
• Leaving my extender on the plane


Popular Posts